CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Blog Overload

So I've been rather absent from My Heartwarming Stories, but it surprises me because I've written something like 12 blog posts since I last posted here.

I've gotten myself into trouble with my love of blogging. The weekend was spent partially powering through a big portion of Atonement and doing chapter-by-chapter entries on Unimaginary Book Club. Like 9 chapters.

(I also spent a big portion of my weekend watching the entirety of Veronica Mars Season 3 – because a girl needs balance in her life.)

I then spent part of today (at Van Meter's behest) making an entirely new blog, which is to be a private account of all the drama stories of the girls in college. So I'm not going to be the primary contributor, but as the bloggiest of the ladies, I am the administrator.

When I'm not pouring my real life into my blog life, I'm spending quality time being an engineer. I was in the lab working on my big project from 2 until 7 today. Too long.

Upcoming excitement:

  • Finishing Atonement (still a while off, because I'm just over half-way through)
  • Tailgating and watching Clemson baseball Saturday
  • Being in the same state as my boyfriend for the entire weekend
  • Baking bread with Michelle who is now on her no-processed-foods diet
  • Putting my Spanish Lit Midterm behind me

It's may not seem thrilling to you, but every bullet on that list gives me warm fuzzies. Such is my life.

1 comments:

miranda. said...

We don't get Sci-Fi Channel anymore. I think we could get it if we got a fancier cable package, but it's not really worth it, as much as I'd like to watch Scully and Mulder in the Daytime.