CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 25, 2008

To Do List = Done

Things I actually accomplished this weekend:

  • Finishing Atonement - Check!
  • Clemson baseball Saturday - Check, plus B-E-A-Utiful weather
  • Being in the same state as my boyfriend for the entire weekend - Check, baseball togetherness
  • Baking bread with Michelle who is now on her no-processed-foods diet - Skip, instead we saw Definitely, Maybe
  • Putting my Spanish Lit Midterm behind me - Check! Rocked it.

Also Done?

  • Rearranged my room. Its all new, all fabulous, complete with clean sheets, clean laundry, clean desk. That's never gonna last. Still, nice for a day.
  • Watched the Oscars. Love Jon Stewart.
  • Watched American Gangster with Kerry. Loved that too. Russell Crowe belongs in the 70's with an ugly haircut.

Vote Obama.

0 comments: