CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Year of the Pig

Happy Chinese New Year!

As we usher in the year of the Pig, I'm sad that I'm not doing it in Hong Kong. I'm homesick for my Asian homeland. :( I did make an effort; Dana, Melissa and I went out for Chinese food tonight. I wore my Chinesey clothes, some jade jewelry, and a barrette I got in Stanley Market.

Other topics. Dana was almost kidnapped by a very aggressive man in TigerTown last night. He thought Dana was pretty (which he is) and gay (not so much.) It was pretty much the funniest thing ever. When his first attempt failed he tried winning over all the lovely ladies Dana was traveling with (fag-hags). That also failed, because we all just started hanging on Dana like we were all dating him. Eventually we had to leave to escape. This guy was very persistent.

Not much else is new at the moment. I took my first Electrical Engineering Exam on Thursday. I don't think I failed it as horribly as I expected to, but we'll see. On deck this week is 2 IE exams and a Spanish test. Blech. Next time I post I may have abandoned school to become a stripper. Stay tuned!

Vote Barack.
-Abby

0 comments: