CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Dedication

Miranda has pointed out that I have developed a pattern of only blogging at the beginning of each semester.

Well, its stopping. I'm dedicated to actual blogging this semester. Its happening. Believe it. Jump on the bandwagon.

In true blogger fashion- here is what is happening at the moment.
I'm in the library, it's 5:18pm. My only Thursday class was canceled on account of 3 inches of snow. I went to the plant today to work on my senior design project. I came back to campus to do the following:

  • Apply for my diploma
  • Fill out paperwork associated with graduating
  • Upload photos for mom
  • Record my notes from the plant visit
  • Avoid my house and my inability to use the internet there
I'm listening to The Decemberists on internet radio. Last night, knowing the chances of morning classes were slim, I stayed up until 3am reading The Time Traveler's Wife, which is currently the featured book in my new book club (available to all at The Unimaginary Book Club). I didn't quite finish it, but probably by late tomorrow it will shift to the 'finished' pile.

My upcoming life-
Tomorrow I have to clean my room. It took me 30 minutes to find my keys today. And I almost broke my ankle stepping on a pair of high heels artfully hidden under an innocent looking pair of jammies. Tragic. It'll probably take all day. Also, no class Monday for MLK day and I have no Friday classes so its a 4 day weekend for me. Awesometastic. :)

More later, blog-ees.

1 comments:

ben said...

i really enjoyed 'the time traveler's wife.' the film is going to be released this summer, and stars Rachel McAdams and Eric Bana as Claire Abshire and Henry de Tamble, both of which are good castings.