CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Absentee

I haven't posted since my spring break. Meh.


Spring Break was pretty fabulous, Kerry and I went apartment hunting (not sooo unfun) in my future home of Huntsville, Alabama. We also saw the movie The Bank Job, which was somewhat more violent than I was expecting. Still good, but not great. Actually, it was more action and drama, less comedy than implied in the previews.


After Alabama we cruised down to Tampa Bay, caught some rays, a ball game, and plenty of naps. I did some fantastic reading. Glorious.

And now I have too much school work for more. Deal.

4 comments:

miranda. said...

Glad to know seeing the state in flames didn't scare you off, rather the fires made you like Alabamee that much more.

Anonymous said...

so i'm a little confused on why you are trying to steal my signature color with your background.....

miranda. said...

I miss you. Tell me a story.

miranda. said...

I'm amused by the fact that this post is mostly still accurate. You are still an absentee.