CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Open Idol Season

Yes, it's that time of year again. Idol time. One of my favorite times.

Last night, the top 8 guys, tonight the top 8 ladies.

What can I say? I have a crush on at least 5 boys, but no one changed my life like the gay one. He sang Tainted Love. I can't really describe it. Check it out.

Anyway, the boys sort of impressed me more than the girls. Mostly because the rocker chicks scare me a little. Or a lot. Also the girls did some terrifying things, like trying to do Whitney (a major no-no in my IdolBook). They also did Journey, Celine, and Pat Benetar. All very risky. The one girl made Journey country though and I liked that a lot.

Speaking of genre-shift, one guy did Lionel Ritchie's Hello as a hard rock song which I also loved.

Point of this story? My American Idol buddies have all abandoned me (my own mother won't return my calls!) and until someone steps up to discuss this with me, I'll be blogging about it. Yarg!

Vote Obama.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear ignored Daughter - sorry for the lack of Idol-communication. I had a big work/school week and did all my AI viewing via TIVO after 11 pm CST.

Going forward, I will do much better as my friends have idol intensified and the discussion has already become heated and very petty.

Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

so i'm kinda slow on this but HELLO!!!! you hardly ever call me to talk about idol!!!!!